Effective Communication for Supervisors
This online Effective Communication for Supervisors course helps supervisors build strong communication skills and promote development of these skills among their employees.
- Methods by which communication happens
- Becoming a more effective speaker and writer
- Becoming a more effective and active listener and reader
- The importance of making a connection when communicating
- The importance of body language
- Methods for dealing with disagreements and anger
- How effective communication can improve your leadership skills
Approximately 60 minutes
Testing conducted throughout this online Effective Communication For Supervisors course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
This online course helps supervisors build strong communication skills and promote development of these skills among their employees.