Ethics for Everyone
Ethics. The very word makes you want to slip into a coma, doesn’t it? Yes it’s an important subject (which is why you’re even bothering to read this description in the first place), but you probably think this is going to be the most boring collection of videos in human history, somehow even more yawn-inducing than a real-time video of a rock slowly being eroded into sand. That’s what you think, isn’t it?
Well you’re wrong. Because not only will this video series show you how good business ethics have a direct relationship on customer loyalty and personal satisfaction, it will also make you laugh so hard you might snort milk out of your nose – even if you’re not currently drinking milk.
Over the course of 13 videos, Ethics for Everyone will offer you a step-by-step process to build a solid ethical foundation for yourself and your company, and it will do so without making you feel like you’re being lectured to. You might watch some of these videos multiple times, you might even watch them without somebody forcing you to – that’s how incredible they are!!!!
Ethics for Everyone takes an essential subject and makes it fun. So if you’ve ever struggled to get your team excited about focusing on subjects like honesty, integrity, and self-discipline, then you’ve come to the right place. Ethics for Everyone is yet another example of how The Jeff Havens Company manages to keep its central promise: that improving your business doesn’t having to be boring!
After completing this course, learners will understand:
- Three major reasons why being ethical is important – and get this, some of those reasons are selfish!
- How to develop a solid ethical foundation for yourself
- How to resist the temptation to behave unethically
- How to effectively communicate your ethics to your colleagues and customers
- How to create a personal and company-wide statement of values (and why ‘statement of values’ is a better term than ‘code of conduct’)
- How to maintain that statement of values as your team members, customer relationships, and working conditions evolve
- How to build a culture of ethical behavior, and the rewards that will result from it
Ethics for Everyone covers the following topics:
Why Be Ethical?
- Because It’s the Right Thing to Do
- Because Your Customers Demand It
- Because You’ll Be Happier
- Ethics Begins With Respect
- Know What You Stand For
- Ethics Requires Self-Discipline
- How To Avoid Lapsing Into Unethical Behavior
- People That Want To Compromise Your Ethics
- Communicating Your Ethics To Your Team
- Communicating Your Ethics To Your Customers
- Creating A Statement Of Values
- Maintaining Your Statement Of Values
- Promoting An Ethical Culture
Approximately 45 minutes
Testing conducted in this online Ethics for Everyone course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course three additional times if the pass mark is not achieved.
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.
Ethics for Everyone takes an essential subject and makes it fun. So if you’ve ever struggled to get your team excited about focusing on subjects like honesty, integrity, and self-discipline, then you’ve come to the right place.
Ethics for Everyone is yet another example of how The Jeff Havens Company manages to keep its central promise: that improving your business doesn’t having to be boring!